Monday, December 28, 2020

I am Woman, Hear me roar

 Good morning team, Fi here, I hope everyone was able to have a lovely Christmas. Today I have on the blog a journal page I created using serviettes and a very old magazine picture from the 1940's! I pulled all the backing paper from the serviettes so I was left just with the printed side. I then collaged them onto my page using mod podge.




 I selected a picture of a lady from my old magazine stash cutting around her and gluing her down. I painted the chipboard words with Seth Apter izink pigment in lychee and Royal gold. Once dried I used a glue stick to stick on the chipboard.





Products used:
Memory Maze chipboard - I am woman
serviettes in stash
magazine from stash
Seth Apter izink ink pigment - Lychee and royal gold


No comments:

Post a Comment