Wednesday, January 20, 2021

{Love This}

Hey there fellow crafters! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog, Melissa A here with you today sharing a new super cute DT layout.




I used the 'Gentlemans Journey' card stock from 3Quarter Designs for this layout and stamped some film strips on the background.




I used lots of different Memory Maze chipboard on this layout (see below for product list), which made it so much more fun to create.
I heat embossed all the chipboard except for the circle frame, for that I used heat activated foil for a shiny effect.




I used various Autumn Lane flowers and Scrap Boys ephemera. I also used some art stones on and around my flowers.





I hope you liked my latest creation, thank you so much for stopping by. I will be back again soon with some more inspiration. Until then..Happy Crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
- 3Quarter Designs 'Gentlemans Journey' card stock & cut outs
- Memory Maze 'Gears' chipboard
- Memory Maze 'Grid' background chipboard
- Memory Maze 'Love This' chipboard title
- Memory Maze chipboard flourishes
- Memory Maze 'Grass' chipboard
- Memory Maze 'Circle Frame' chipboard
- 3Quarter Designs acetate sheet
- Scrap Boys 'Industrial Romance' cut outs
- Couture Creations heat activated foil in 'Gold'
- Autumn Lane flowers
- Metal gear charms
- Film strip stamp
- Ranger distress oxide in 'Black soot'
- Art stones
- White gesso
- Ranger embossing powder in 'Princess Gold'
- Lindy's embossing powder in 'Chip off the old Black'
- White embossing powder
- Jones Tones glitter in 'Moss Green'
- Couture Creations embossing powder in 'Copper'





No comments:

Post a Comment