Wednesday, January 6, 2021

{Sweet Dreams}

Hey there crafty people - Happy New Year!! 

Melissa A with you today sharing my first Memory Maze post for 2021.



For this sweet layout I used 3Quarter Designs' 'Star Dust' card stock and started with some background stenciling using silver paste.

I also used Mintay's 'Harmony' elements which I fussy cut and attached around my photo.


For the large Memory Maze gear chipboard and the Memory Maze title, I heat foiled them with silver foil, which gave them both a shiny mirror effect.


I cut up some gears and pipes chipboard and heat embossed them all with some Lindy's embossing powder, which was the perfect colour for this layout.

I then arranged and attached my embellishments and added some lace trimming before finishing off by adding some silver micro beads around and over my embellishments.


And there you have it! I hope you liked this layout, thank you so much for stopping by. I will be back with more inspiration soon. Until then...Happy Crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'Star Dust' card stock
-Mintay 'Harmony' elements
-Kaisercraft 'Diamonds' stencil
-Lace trimming
-Cadence relief paste in 'silver'
-Couture Creations Silver heat foil
-Little Birdie 'Victorian Casrus Tuskan Grey' flowers
-Lindy's embossing powder in 'Don't scream Aquamarine'
-Silver micro beads






No comments:

Post a Comment