Friday, June 26, 2015

Lets do Some Steampunk with Kim Kendall

Hi everyone and welcome to my Memory Maze blog post. 

Punked Up Body Form

Hi all. Today I am sharing a body form with you. I have taken many different pieces of chippies and used them to make a punked up form I love how it has worked, I have painted them all with a burnished gold paint
I just love how it has come up.





I have used the following Memory Maze products

Make your Own Steampunk


Micro Cogs


Daughter 

My second share is a simple layout. I have left my chippies raw to suit the papers,


I have used the following Memory Maze product




Thank you for coming to view my upload I hope I have inspired you to create something wonderful with Memory Maze.

Kim Kendell.
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous work Kim,this caught my eye on the dashboard,have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete