Monday, June 8, 2015

Custom Bling Box (video) & some 10min cards - by Toni Herron

Welcome back chippie fans. Today I am here to share with you yet another video tutorial, but this time it isn't a canvas. This time it's to show you what you can build with plain uncut chipboard. This is a fun and custom made box especially designed to store my Memory Maze BLING.  
Bling Box
I started with plain 8"x8" chipboard pieces and designed this box myself for myself. So it's got a very girly colour palette with some white distressed trimmings. 
It does spread open as you can see in the photo below for easy access when needed. Then it can completely close into a box for when it's not being used. 




Memory Maze products used 


A variety of BLING can be found on the MM site too



10 minute cards

A few months ago I shared with you a quick layout for time poor scrapers, so today I thought I would share two very quick 10 minute cards using a Memory Maze chipboard as the feature.
The making of these cards took no longer that 30 minutes in total. This includes sitting at my craft desk, coming up with the idea, making of the two cards and then clearing my desk again. 

"Sister" was coloured with two Gelatos to match the paper and embellishments. 



The "th" has been cut off the 40th. This card was made for a Music fan friend of mine. She loves Red, black & white so this turned out simple and perfect for her. The chipboard piece has been coloured with a teal ink then some Kindy Glitz lightly spread over the top. 



hope you find some inspiration from these cards, so next time that you find yourself walking out the door to a special birthday without a card, it's ok to stop for just a few quick minutes to make a cute card that will be cherished for much longer than it took to make. 

Memory Maze products used:







Until next time, Happy Scrapping. 

Toni Herron
Memory Maze Design Team Member 2015








1 comment: