Monday, July 23, 2018

Adventure-by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share a project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Laser cuts.

Adventure

Today I'm sharing a mixed media canvas, I did a sea themed layout of my daughter Alannah. A trip we took to the beach last summer, exploring some of the rock pools at low tide. I have used lots of chipboard from Memory Maze.





Firstly I adhered all my chipboard pieces, and added texture, Then I stencilled my background and painted the whole canvas with white gesso. Once dry I added my sprays, I used Prima bloom spray tea stain for the sandy bottom, Then I used Lindys starburst spray azure for the blue water.

I used some of the elements from the Mermaid seaside 12x12 chipboard sheet. I used the coral, shells, anchor and net, these were sprayed and highlighted with either kindy glitz, or I used some gelato's to give more added colour to my pieces.
I also used the Adventure title which I covered in a teal kindy glitz colour.


I used the octopus from the mermaid set and highlighted his tentacles, with the kindy glitz. There is also some cogs in the background. I added a top layer of embellishments, shells which I added some art ingredient beads.






Memory Maze supplies used:



Thanks for visiting
Till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment