Monday, July 16, 2018

DayDream Island-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share a layout with you today, using chipboard from Memory Maze Laser cuts.
Today I'm sharing a bright layout, a nice summery feel for the cool winter blues.
I had a couple of photo's of a friends daughters dance concert, which were so cute I had to use them.
I did a mixed media background using Dylusion paints and a stencil, with some layering behind my photo.




I used the Daydream Island title, which I foiled with Gold using my Go Press machine.


I used one of the small frames and foiled in gold as well, along with the butterfly.

Memory Maze supplies used:








Thanks for stopping by the blog today
Till next time happy crafting!

Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member
Memory Maze Design 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment