Saturday, July 14, 2018

My Story with Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a 12x12 layout for you today. For this layout I have used a number of mediums to create the background. Let's take a look...
This layout was created for a class I recently taught at scrapbook store Scrap 2 Relax in Drouin. It was fantastic to see how each layout completed was different and how the ladies took on the techniques and adapted them to suit their photos and colour choices. The base of this layout is created using distress crayons directly on the page and through stencils, a circular gel plate print, stencilling with black ink and stamping with both distress crayons and black ink. I also used my Posca black paint pen to add some hand drawn details.
The chipboard title My Story can be found on the MemoryMaze website here and the chipboard 'chicken wire' used can be found here. The chipboard pieces were painted with acrylic paints - for my layout this was a dark blue, then I went over the top of the pieces with a lighter, irredescent blue. I love the contrast this provides.
If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them. The new products for July can be found on the website at http://www.memorymaze.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment