Monday, August 20, 2018

Mixed Media Board- By Leanne Nankervis




Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share a project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Laser cuts. Today I'm sharing a mixed media board, I have used some of Finnabair's old papers for the background. Which I have stencilled and done some stamping to the background, I then sealed this with some matt gel medium. I assembled my chipboard pieces from Memory Maze, I've used rust pastes, impasto paints and metallic waxes from Finnabair to cover my chipboard pieces. I added a few metal embellishments to my chipboard composition.

Mixed Media Board



Memory Maze Supplies used:



Vintage Clock



Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting!


Leanne  Nankervis Design Team Member 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment