Monday, August 13, 2018

Quad Twisted Easel Cards- By Leanne Nankervis

Hi Everyone!

Leanne back to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a couple of Quad Twisted Easel cards I made, Using paper pad collections from Kaisercraft. I made a female and a male version of both card style.
I have used the Chipboard word sentiments pack on these cards.


Here I have used the word Sentiments title Have an awesome day, which I used my go press foil machine and covered my title in a gold foil.


For this card I used the Enjoy Today title which I used the go press foil machine again, and covered this title in a purple foil.




Memory Maze supplies used:



Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Leanne Nankervis design team member 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment