Friday, August 17, 2018

Some Canvases Jason

Welcome to my Memory Maze blog today I be sharing with you 2 projects 

CANVAS 1

 Today I made a canvas for my sister Amy an her family on one of their many fishing trips,

With the boats I painted them with Impasto paint by Finnabair I used Green Apple, Poppy Red, Pumpkin and Aubergine.

I also used the paints for the fishing rods and the 'go fishing' title.


I used the following Memory Maze products




photo frame

With the amazing chip board sheets I made myself this lovely frame using Dina Wakley paints Sky
With Hamish's name I used Dina Wakley paint in Lime
and on the 'awesome baby' I used Dina Wakley paint in Tangerine and Eggplant 


I used the flowering Memory Maze products



Thank you for checking out my memory maze post
Jason Anesbury 2018 Memory Maze team member. 

No comments:

Post a Comment