Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Canvas Love with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah with you today with another one of my mixed media canvas. This time it is a 12 inch round canvas - probably one of my favorite shaped canvas to paint.
Similarly to one of my previous canvas posts, I used the same approach and applied paint using an old credit card. Layering the paint with various toold give various textured and effects on the canvas. I used Dylusions paints for this project.

I then used a number of stencils to apply paint across the canvas. Keep adding layers as you wish, using a variety of stencils, overlapping the borders of the colours on the canvas.

For added texture, I sponged paint through punchinella, made marks using the edge of the credit card and using balck and white paint, applied random pieces of alphabet and Memory Maze number stencils - these are defintely a favorite.
I hope you enjoyed this project and if you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment