Monday, January 14, 2019

Permission to be Crazy- by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Welcome to a New Year here at Memory Maze Lasercuts, today I'm here to share another project with you, using Memory Maze products.

Permission to be Crazy!

My daughter Holly had a dress up day at school, and decided to dress up as Miranda Sings from U tube. And of course had to do the funny facial expressions as well, just like Miranda oh My!


I have used one of the New Titles from Memory Maze Permission to be Crazy, Stupid or Weird, because life is just to short. How cool is this title I just love it, I embossed my title with a Lindys embossing powder pink lemonade.


The Flourish I painted with a black acrylic paint and cut it into two pieces.


Memory Maze supplies used:


Thanks for Stopping by the blog today!
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment