Saturday, January 12, 2019

Live the Life You Love by Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with you today to share a double 6X8 scrapbooking layout I completed our latest visit with friends to the gorgeous Wilsons Promontory here in Victoria.
To create this layout, I used a 6x8 inch paper pad of Cocoa Vanilla Studio's Midnight collection, available from The Travelers Notebook. I tore, cut and layered a number of the beautiful papers under the photos and I embellished it with some pieces from the Mermaid seaside chipboard 12x12 inch sheet from Memory Maze. I painted some Dina Wakley paint on to the chipboard and ink the edges with distress ink. Let's take a closer look;
This is the chipboard set that can be found online here. I added some enamel dots from my stash and the layouts were done.
I just love that Memory Maze chipboard is so thick and versatile to allow for any type of embellishing - paints, inks, gesso, embossing etc. Let's take a closer look at each page.
If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment