Tuesday, January 22, 2019

2018 Planner Page with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here again to show you another use for your Memory Maze acrylic pieces. I just LOVE the 2018 design of the acrylic pieces - I think I have one in every colour! Take a look at this planner page I created using a black one.
I am in the process of completing my 2018 Memory Planner and felt I needed to alter some of the month divider pages. January was no exception and besides that it had snowflakes on the background, it is the first page you see as you open the book. I covered the page with white gesso, leaving some of the background designs to be seen. Using some Dina Wakley paints, I painted some opposing corners in colours to match my youngest son's outfit.

I layerered some pocket cards under the corners of the 5x7 inch photo. I used black and white for these and also the sticker adhered to the edge of the photo. The round details chipboard piece is from Ali Edwards and the 'Here and Now' sticker is from a Happy Planner sticker book in my stash.
Lastly I adhered the 201 black acrylic piece from Memory Maze and I love the simplicity and ease of how this page came together. The range of acrylic pieces can be found online here. If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment