Monday, March 18, 2019

Live Laugh and Be Fantastic- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using wonderful chipboard pieces from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a layout of my best friend Jenny and I, I flew up to Queensland to see her for her birthday. Well what a surprise! she wasn't expecting me to be there on her door step, so here are some snappy pictures of our night out for her birthday. And believe me we took so many more photos in the few days I was there for a visit. It had been 5 years since we last had a good catch up! lots of laughs to be had.

Layout
Live Laugh and be Fantastic 

I used part of the scribble from Memory Maze, which I painted in black gesso and featured it behind my photo.
Lindas scribble with butterflies dragonflies and birds sold indi




I have used the Memory Maze title Live, Laugh, and be Fantastic. I painted the title with black gesso and used two colours of Finnabairs waxes on the title.
Live Laugh and be fantastic 107 x 66 mm  can be cut in Chipboard
Thanks for Stopping by the blog today!
Don't forget to stop by the store at www.memorymaze.com.au/

Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019
Cheers! x



No comments:

Post a Comment