Sunday, March 24, 2019

Permission by Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a pocket page layout for you today.
This 6x8 layout is of my youngest son who I thought of when I saw this chipboard piece from Memory Maze. The chipboard piece is the perfect size for a 3x4 inch pocket.
I coloured the chipboard piece using Distress Ink in three colours then clear embossed it. I added some Finnabair wax in Velvet Blue to add some highlights.
The paper used for this layout was from the Elle’s Studio January release. I layered the photos with some labels, stickers and other Elle’s studio die cuts.
To finish off the cards, I added some doodling around the edges with black fineliner. Be sure to check out the range of Memory Maze chipboard products and MORE online at www.memorymaze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment