Saturday, March 9, 2019

'Learn' with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with another project in my Travelers Notebook. Following on from my blog post on the 2 March 2019, here is another layout idea using the mixed media paper I created and Memory Maze wooden circles. These photos were taken on my youngest son's first day of school. Let's take a look...
This layout is created in my A5 Travelers Notebook from The Travelers Notebook online. I just love this size - it's big enough for a 4x6 photo on either side with room to spare. For this project I used the wooden nested circles and backed them with the mixed media paper I created using Memory Maze stencils and stamps. Check out my previous blog post to see this tutorial.
I splattered black paint on the background before adhering down the photos. The photos were backed with book paper, black cardstock and layered with some Project Life cards. I used the Ali Edwards 'Learn' kit for those green circle stickers and 'Learn' acrylic word.
If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment