Friday, May 3, 2019

All About Me From A To Z- By Leanne Nankervis







Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using wonderful products from Memory Maze Lasercuts. Today I'm sharing a layout of my daughter Holly, a pirate theme from her school concert a couple of months ago. I have used 7 Dots and Cartabella papers, Flowers from Blossom Tree Creations and 49 Market and some embellishments from D-lish Scraps.
Layout 
All About Me From A-Z


For my layout I have used the 12x12 Pirate frame, I cut away the right hand corner of the frame, I covered part of the frame with papers to match my background. I kept some of the chipboard frame in its raw state, and I used some mixed media inks to colour parts of the frame.12 x 12 Pirates theme  sold individually


I used the same inks to colour my Memory Maze title to blend in with my chipboard frame.


Close up of chipboard pieces





Thanks for Stopping by the blog today!
Don't forget to stop the store http://www.memorymaze.com/


Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019


No comments:

Post a Comment