Monday, May 20, 2019

Family Rocks by Leanne Nankervis


Hi everyone!
Leanne here to share another project today, using chipboard products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a altered clipboard I made, inspired by one of my favourite artists Finnabair mixed media artist! I just love her work. I have used and old photo of my brothers and I when we were so little, I just love old photos and all things vintage.

Family Rocks!

I used 7 Dots paper on my clipboard, I used some made up tea stain as a spray along with Finnabair Mica powder in gold made into a spray. I used a few colours in impasto paints to add colour and texture to my background. I also used the impasto in white through a script stencil, I used a few background stamps also in the background to add texture and interest. I then added some emphera music papers, tickets, some di-cuts, old buttons, ribbon etc.



Family rocks title from Memory Maze, I painted with Tim Holtz distress paint gathered twigs, I then stamped with a script stamp using Stampin Up whisper white ink pad.
I then highlighted my title using Finnabairs paint in Jade, the same colour as in my background.

Memory Maze supplies used:


Family rocks 108 x 60mm min buy 3 , can be cut in Chipboard Acry


Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Stop by the store at http://www.memorymaze.com

Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019




No comments:

Post a Comment