Saturday, May 4, 2019

I am Woman Hear Me Roar by Jason


Welcome to my Memory Maze blog post, today I will be sharing a new large tag.

This amazing new tag from Memory Maze is 24.8cm x 4.23cm perfect size for any craft project.

With this giant tag I painted it with a layer of 13 arts Gesso, then I put a layer of 3D Gloss Gel from Prima marketing's Finnabair collection I dried it with a heat gun.

I then prayed 13 arts Fuchsia over all the area of the 3D Gloss Gel for this amazing affect.

The title "I am Women Hear Me Roar", I painted with Dina Wakley Night paint, when this was dry I went over it with Glossy Accents for this amazing effect .



                                     
I have used the flowing Memory Maze Products
  GAINT TAG
I'AM WOMAN HEAR ME ROAR

               Thank you very much for stopping by am checking out my Memory Maze blog post              Jason Anesbury.

No comments:

Post a Comment