Saturday, May 18, 2019

One and Only U- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a double layout wow! I haven't done one of these for a while, I'm using Kaisercraft Documented paper range, Brusho's, Tim Holtz distress stains and inks, Colour Blast paste and Lindys Stamp Gang sprays.

One and Only You


I toned down my number print paper by using white gesso paint, I then tore some paper and this is what I used my Brusho's , sprays and inks to create my mixed media background, for under my chipboard piece from Memory Maze.

Double layout page 1
I coated my chipboard pieces with gesso, once dried I used Tim Holtz distress stains to colour my chipboard so it blended with my mixed media background.

Double Layout page 2
 I separated the last part of the frame and used it to continue across to my second page. I coloured my cogs, alphabet and numbers the same way I did for my frame, to blend in with my mixed media background.
Memory Maze Supplies Used:






12 x 12 all there is is cogs, cogs for everything


Arial 90 x 265 replacements for bulk alphabet 1 sheet.90 X 260
Thanks for stopping by the blog today!

Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019

Leanne Nankervis




No comments:

Post a Comment