Friday, May 29, 2020

All About Me

Good Morning Everyone Mez here with another layout for you.
This time I chose to make my own back ground with Clour Blast Spray colours in Sappire,Rose Petal,Violet & Saffron. I sprayed then on to a sheet of plastic added some water & smooshed them around & then put onto my white cardstock. I did the blue n pink first then added the other colours individually so as not to make mud.When I was happy with the result I dried it off.Then used my Tracy Scott Butterfly stamp ETS39,
then proceeded to Mark Make with all my little stamps. Next layer was a stencil from Memoery Maze called little Dots. I died some muslin with Sappire layed it down as a base for my photos which were double matted couldn't tell you the colours they came out of my scrap tray. I then decided to use an old stencil that I had used a lot & cut it in half, mounted the photo's, I also used a mask of a tree that I had 2 of behind the photo's on the right hand side. The photo's were shuffled around that page until they looked good. The title is Memory Maze Áll About me from A to Z, painted with 13 Arts Matte Turquoise. Enjoy




Memory Maze Products used were:
Small Dots stencil
Tree mask
Dots Stencil ( the one I cut up)
Script stamp

No comments:

Post a Comment