Friday, May 8, 2020

DRAGONS EGG

Hello there all welcome to my Memory Maze blog post today I will be sharing an off the page project called dragons egg.

This is a take of my favourite mini series Games of Thrones actor Daenerys Targaryen mother of dragons famous dragon egg.

With the dragon scales I used Finnabair 3D gloss gel to stick down the scales over the plastic egg, when dried I used Finabair black paint to paint all the eggs an scales .

Then I used Impasto paint Aubergine lightly over the scales , when dried I used Finnabair Waxes amethyst magic , old denim , opal magic wax.

With the wings I painted them with Dylusions paint White Linen,

For Enjoy the journey I used Dylusions Mushy Peas with White Linen.

The heart I used Dylusions Periwinkle Blue.


   I used the following Memory Maze products, 

                                                 
WINGS 

ENJOY THE JOURNEY


Thank you for checking out my blog post Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment