Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Violin

Hello there welcome to my Memory Maze blog post.

Today I will be sharing with you  a 3D violin I have created with this amazing Memory Maze chipboard.

With this amazing violin chip board piece,  I painted it black with Dylusions black paint, when the paint dried I used Scrapboys paper Victorian Home, I traced around the violin with the paper range then I cut it out using TCW gel medium to stick it down.
Then I went around the top of the violin with Glossy Accents to complete the finished look. 

On the saying Amaze Yourself I used Dylusions paint Cherry Pie and when dry I went over it with glossy accents for the finish.
  

I used the following Memory Maze products




Thank you for stopping buy an checking out my memory maze blog post for April 2020.


No comments:

Post a Comment