Wednesday, May 13, 2020

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Hello there welcome to my Memory Maze blog post, today I will be sharing a special mothers day card using amazing chipboard by Memory Maze.

With these amazing chipboard pieces from Happy Mothers Day, Flowers, Heart and Butterflies.

I used Dylusions paint Lemon Zest, Cherry Pie, Cut Grass and Vanilla Custard for the amazing finish.

                                                    
                                                   I have used the following products

                                                    HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

                                                    FLOWERS

                                                    BUTTERFLY

                                                     HEART  

                                                     FLOWER STENCIL

Thank You,  for stopping buy an checking out my Mothers Day blog post for Memory Maze.
Jason Anesbury

No comments:

Post a Comment