Tuesday, February 9, 2021

{Life is a puzzle}

Hey there crafty people!

Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog, Melissa A here with you today and I have a new DT layout for you inspired by the fantastic puzzle pieces chipboard available from Memory Maze!



The card stock I used for this layout is from 3Quarter Designs' 'De ja Vu' collection.
It already had a brilliant background, so all I added to it was some black inked circles.



I used a large chipboard frame for my photo, which I covered using silver heat activated foil.


I arranged some flowers around the frame, which are also now available from Memory Maze, as well as some fluffy flower stems.

I attached some background chipboard pieces, which I covered using embossing powder and attached some large puzzle piece chipboard under and around the flowers, which I coloured using distressed oxides which when water is added to, create a great effect.


I cut out some yellow butterflies from some Memory Maze cuttable sheets and attached them randomly around the layout.

I attached some beads around the frame and also weaved them between the flowers.
To finish off I added some coloured beads, glitter to the flowers, some twine made into bows, some yellow mica fragments and a chipboard title which I covered using embossing powder.

I really hope you liked my latest layout and it has inspired you in your own creations. I will be back again very soon with some more inspiration. Until then...Happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'De ja Vu' card stock
-Memory Maze chipboard frame
-Memory Maze chipboard 'puzzle' pieces
-Memory Maze chipboard title
-Memory Maze background chipboard
-Memory Maze flowers
-Unbranded fluffy stems
-Twine
-Couture Creations 'Silver' heat activated foil
-Memory Maze butterfly cuttables
-Ranger Distress Oxide inks in 'black soot', 'squeezed lemonade', 'evergreen bough' & 'worn lipstick'
-Stampendous Fran-tage 'Mica yellow fragments'
-Nuvo glitter accents in 'fresh snowfall'
-Couture Creations embossing powder in 'Turquoise'
-Fantasia embossing powder in 'Blueberry'
-Coloured beads


No comments:

Post a Comment