Wednesday, February 24, 2021

{Love of my life}

Hey there crafty friends! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog, Melissa A here with you today and with it still being February (the month of love), I have a lovely romantic layout for you.


I started this layout by adding some script stamping to the background on the areas where I was planning to work with.


I used Mintay's 'Love Letters' elements which I fussy cut and arranged around my photo.


I used a beautiful chipboard frame from Memory Maze and added the separate chipboard sides to it, which matched perfectly and I covered them with some beautiful shimmery embossing powder.

I attached some pretty Prima flowers, as well as some flowers & leaves from Memory Maze as well.



For my chipboard title, I used some Rose Gold metallique wax and I added some pretty white lace trimming for a little extra something.

I hope you liked my latest creation and it has inspired you to create something special too. I will be back again with some more crafty inspiration soon. Until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-3Quarter Designs 'The Bibliophile' card stock
-Memory Maze chipboard frame
-Memory Maze chipboard frame borders
-Memory Maze chipboard title
-Memory Maze large flower, white flower & green leaves
-Mintay 'Love Letters' elements
-Unbranded 'Script' stamp
-Prima 'Pretty Mosaic' flowers
-White lace trimming
-Ranger distress oxide in 'black soot'
-Finnabair metallique wax in 'Rose Gold'
-Lindy's embossing powder in 'This is marble-ous'







No comments:

Post a Comment