Monday, May 8, 2017

12x12 Layout .... by Lynn Good



Hi everyone, Lynn here to share a layout that I have created using lots of colour!  







I have used alot of Lindy Stamp Gang colours together with Tattered Angels Chalkboard Paints.  I have listed all the products used at the bottom of the blog.



I coated all the chipboard with white gesso and then embossed with Lindy Stamp Gang embossing powder,


I embossed the artist pallet and then used Liquid Pearls and Stickles to create colour pots


I used 3D gloss gel through a stencil before applying any colour to my layout.


I randomly stamped around the layout with a kaisercraft clear stamp and then embossed with Ranger Black Embossing Powder.


Memory Maze Chipboard Used:








Other Products Used:

13 Arts paper - Arias Story Collection
Stencils - Kaisercraft - Bubbly & Prima Grungy Grid
3D Gloss Gel
Washi Tape
Kaisercraft Grid Stamp
Ranger Embossing Powder - Black
Lindy Stamp Gang Embossing Powder - Pumpkin Fiesta, Bling-y Blonde, Hi Maintenance Magenta
Prima Wire
Lindy Stamp Gang Sprays - Yellow Roses of Texas, Hi Maintenance Magenta, Prima Donna Purple, Afternoon Delight Denim, Midnight Rendevous Raven.
Tattered Angels Chalkboard Paint - Canary and Valencia
Liquid Pearls - Onyx Pearl, Ruby Red, Daffidol
Stickles - Turquoise, Magenta, Dark Blue.  

Thanks for stopping by and until next time - Happy Crafting :)

Lynn Good - Design Team Member



No comments:

Post a Comment