Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Happy 90th- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
 
Leanne here to share another project with you today, using Memory Maze chipboard products.
 
Happy 90th Birthday

Well today I'm sharing with you a card I created for my Grandmother, who is celebrating her 90th Birthday this month.


I used the Happy Birthday title and Enjoy the moment title from the cards sentiment pack.
I painted them both in gold acrylic paint, then dipped then in embossed them with gold glitter.

 
 
 
 
I used the numbers from the alphabet sheet and painted these also with gold acrylic paint, then embossed them in the gold glitter to match the chipboard titles.



I also made a matching envelope to match my card again using the alphabet numbers painted and embossed.

Memory Maze supplies used:

 
Thanks for popping by the blog today!
 
 
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment