Thursday, May 18, 2017

Sweet Butterly Dreams- by Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone

Leanne here to share a mixed media canvas with you today, using the wonderful Memory Maze chipboard products. The photo is of my daughter Alannah taken at Melbourne Zoo a few years ago. It was actually photographed in the butterfly enclosure, quite fitting for this canvas.

Sweet Butterfly Dreams
 

 
To create this canvas I used some tissue papers and old sewing patterns, I sprayed the canvas with some Lindys stamp gang sprays and used some colour shots from Lindys as well. I used the Beautiful Sweet Butterfly Dreams Frame/ overlay from Memory Maze. And finished the canvas with some flowers, beads and some fussy cut butterflies.

 
I used the Memory Maze Sweet Butterfly Dreams Frame and Overlay for my canvas, which I painted black to coat the chipboard. I then used a black detail embossing powder for the title and the chipboard butterflies.
 
 
 
 
Title embossed and highlighted with a metallic gelato.
 
 
 
 
The Butterflies embossed and painted with Twinkling H2os and decorated with Art ingredient Beads.
 
 
 
 
 
Memory Maze Supplies used:
 
 
 
 

 Sweet butterfly dreams 210 x 210  Min buy 3
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by the blog today, till next time happy crafting!
Leanne Nankervis
Memory Maze Design Team 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment