Saturday, May 13, 2017

Butterfly Dreams Pretty in Pink

Hello everyone Jan here again with a layout using some of the amazing products from Memory Maze.

I started forming the background for this layout by painting my chipboard pieces with Gesso and allowing them to dry. Whilst this was happening I used two separate stencils to add texture to the background.


I then took the butterfly Dreams chipboard frame and embossed it with multi coloured pink embossing powders, once this was done I added the frame to the page and drew where I wanted it to sit, I have then added some cheese cloth that I have coloured along with ribbons and assorted flowers to form the area for my photos and frame.

I have then started to add different elements to my design along with the pretty in pink theme.

I have added some pearls to highlight the butterflies.











 Thanks for looking, please check back soon for more design ideas from the 2017 Memory Maze design team.






2 comments: