Monday, April 22, 2019

HAPPY EASTER CARDS


Today I will be sharing some of Memory Maze 3D Cards with you.

With these amazing 3D Stack'ums Sheets all you have to do is cut them out  an layer the layers with Rob Hulls or 3D mounting tape.

Then choose your card and stick them down. With some of them I went over them with different colours of Kindy Glitz an Glossy Accents.





                                I  have used the following Memory Maze products on my cards
                                                       
                                                         3D STACK'UMS SHEETS    

                                   Thank you for stopping by to check out my Easter day blog .
                                                 
                                                Happy Easter from Jason  April 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment