Monday, April 22, 2019

Wedding Card-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne back to share another project with you today, using chipboard products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.

Wedding Card

Today I'm sharing a wedding card I made for a client recently, I have used Kaisercraft Rosabella paper collection, Memory Maze Chipboard for my title, and some wedding laces and flowers and butterflies from Blossom Tree Creations.

Double Z Fold Wedding Card Featuring my Memory Maze Title Always and Forever from the cards Sentiments pack. I embossed my title with a silver embossing powder from stampin up, I then highlighted the title with Finnabair's silver wax.



Back view of the Z Fold card

Card in matching envelope


Card and Envelope


Memory Maze Supplies used:

Card sentiments 3 110 x 160 mm assorted greetings Memory Maze




Thanks for stopping by the blog today!
Till next time happy crafting x


Leanne Nankervis Design Team Member 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment