Sunday, April 28, 2019

School Rocks with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, I have a quick and easy layout for you today using Memory Maze stencils and chipboard.
I created the background of this layout using Distress Ink and the packaging technique. Once you open up your chipboard, you can use the packaging to create this effect.
Simply apply the ink to the packaging, spritz with water and turn over and press gently on your layout. I then used the Memory Maze arrow stencil with some distress ink to create more texture to the background.
Another great use for your packaging is to place the chipboard on it while you paint it. This chipboard title was painted using Dina Wakley’s black acrylic paint.
I then matted my photo and adhered to the layout. Here are some close up shots. Thanks for stopping by to take a look at my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment