Wednesday, April 10, 2019

All the Moments by Sarah

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here with a double layout showing you how you can easily create a mixed media background using Memorymaze stencils and stamps.
I started these pages in my Vicki Boutin Junque Journal by spreading texture paste through two Memorymaze stencils. This journal is for my son to showcase some of his photos at kinder with his friends so I wanted to add colour and texture. The stencils by Memorymaze are of a great quality and are fantastic and durable for any mixed media project.
One dry, I sprinkled on some Brusho powder and spritzed with water. These really make the page pop and highlight the textured areas.
Using some Memorymaze rubber stamps, I then applied some black ink to create more background texture. Once this was done I got to work on matting the photos with black cardstock. I then adhered them down, adding some of the word die cuts from the Cocoa Vanilla Midnight collection. I also used some strip sayings from my stash.
Here’s some close up shots from the finished layout of that gorgeous texture. Please be sure to check out the Memorymaze website for the full range of stencils, stamps and much more at www.memorymaze.com

No comments:

Post a Comment