Monday, April 15, 2019

Just Dance-By Leanne Nankervis

Hi Everyone!

Leanne back to share another project with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.
Today I'm sharing a layout using lovely papers from 49 Market, flowers from 49 market, and Blossom tree creations. My star is my Memory Maze Just Dance chipboard piece, they are so pretty. And the gorgeous little ballerina is my friends daughter Jessica such a little star she is.

Just Dance


I embossed my Just Dance title with Novu embossing powder purple, my ballerina's I embossed with wow embossing powder opague, I then used mixed media inks to colour the bottom of their dresses. The ballet shoes I also used a mixed media ink to colour them in.

close up of the title and ballerina's from Memory Maze

Thanks for Stopping by the blog today!
Don't forget to stop by the Memory Maze store at www. Memorymaze.com.au
Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2019

Bye x

1 comment:

  1. Love this layout amazing use of chipboard 💛💙🤩

    ReplyDelete