Tuesday, October 27, 2020

A very good morning to you all, I hope your day is going well, it is Hetty with you today!

Those chipboard heart are just the cutest and I used three of them on my layout which i simply covered in black embossing powder. The frame, flower sprigs and title are covered in pewter embossing powder and I tucked the flower sprigs amongst all my paper embellishments. The two little butterflies which are so sweet are covered in white embossing powder. It think it all tones in perfectly!

Hello







 I have used the following Chipboard elements:

- Butterflies
- Flower sprigs
- Frame
- Hearts
- Sentiment - Hello

You will find these and heaps more chipboard righ here:
http://www.memorymaze.com.au/

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment