Monday, October 5, 2020

Love This

Good morning Memory Maze Fans! It is Hetty with you again today. Time to share another layout with some gorgeous chipboard elements, I just love that Heart frame, don't you? Also the details on those butterflies is amazing!!

Love This

 






I started with the amazing Heart Double and painted it with a metallic berry colour to really make it stand out and layered it behind my photo, the smaller heart went below the bigger heart. Next I clustered some of the fussy cut elements from the paper collection and amongst that I layered the Sprigs of Berries which I coloured with some black iridescent spray. I love using white embossing powder on my chippies so I used this on my butterflies and my title sentiment, it really makes them pop. I added some of the see through splats to my background to create a bit of texture, bit hard to see in the photos but they look awesome in real life.

I have used the following Chipboard elements:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment