Tuesday, October 6, 2020

{You are beautiful inside & out}

Hey there!
It's Melissa A with you again today with a vibrant layout showcasing some safari themed chipboard from Memory Maze.


For this layout, I used the bright and vibrant 'Steampunk Safari' collection from Uniquely Creative and I found the best Steampunk Giraffe chipboard piece to match from Memory Maze. For this piece I used Colorburst's 'Burnt Umber' for the giraffe and then sprinkled some gold embossing powder over the top; Stampendous 'Aged Scralet' embossing enamel and Lindy's 'Chip off the old black' embossing powder for the rest of the piece.



For the scattered gear chipboard pieces I heat embossed them with Lindy's Chip off the old black'





To finish off this layout I scattered some black & red micro beads and embossed my title with Lindy's 'Silence is golden'.
I like to try different styles, so I hope you liked this layout.
Until next time...happy crafting!
Mel x


Products Used
-Uniquely Creative 'Steampunk Safari' collection
-Kaisercraft 'Factory 42' paper
-Kaisercraft 'Hexagon' stamp
-Memory Maze 'Gears' chipboard
-Memory Maze 'Chipboard title'
-Memory Maze 'Giraffe & Gears' chipboard
-Stampendous Fran-tage 'aged scarlet' embossing enamel
-Lindy's embossing powders in 'Silence is golden' & 'Chip off the old black'
-Couture Creations 'Gold' super sparkles embossing powder
-Colorburst in 'Burnt Umber'
-Ranger distress oxide in 'Black soot' & 'Candied apple'
-Unbranded red & black micro beads
-Artificial moss



No comments:

Post a Comment