Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Run Rabbit Run





Good morning everyone and welcome to another beautiful day. Today I am playing in my Art by Marlene A4 size journal and with some very old family photos thanks to my Mum! I scanned in the photo from the album blowing it up to A4 size and printed it on regular printer paper. I ripped around the edges and glued it into my journal. Using Tim Holtz distress inks I coloured in the picture using a water brush. Letting the picture guide the colours. 




It was looking a bit plain so I glued down the diamond strip and scribble circle chipboard in its raw form.                                                                                                                                                       



I wanted to add some more layers so used Dina Wakley stencil - scales and used her acrylic gloss spray in white, masking over the circle as to not cover up the boys face or rabbit heads. 


I found a recipe for rabbit stew online and typed it out on tissue paper with my trusty op shop find typewriter, gluing that to the page. 


I finished the page by using a black paint pen to colour the scribble circle chipboard and asemic writing of the title around the edge also writing the boys name under the picture.





Supplies used:
Memory Maze chipboard - 
Art by Marlene A4 journal
Tim Holtz distress inks- barn door, broken China, 
Dina Wakley stencil - Scales
Dina Wakley acrylic gloss spray - white
Typewriter
Water brush
Posca paint pen - black

No comments:

Post a Comment