Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Believe in yourself

 Good afternoon, I have been busy playing with my sprays of all sort today along with collage paper and of course chipboard from Memory Maze. I started using Heidi Swapp colour shine in the lime as the base, with my memory maze chipboard I popped out some of the squares to make a random pattern.


 I placed the chipboard onto the middle of the page then scattered the squares around before spraying night coloured spray overtop of the chipboard to leave a shadow.



I then splattered different coloured sprays over the page and whilst it was drying I dug through the dylusions collage paper box to pick out a fun head and body to compliment the background colours. 


Once the collaged person was glued down I then used the now sprayed chipboard pieces to glue around the person along with the chipboard words  - Believe in yourself! Have a great tuesday :0)








No comments:

Post a Comment