Tuesday, March 9, 2021

{Cute}

Hey there crafty people! Melissa A on the Memory Maze blog today with this super cute DT layout to share with you.


I have used the beautiful 'Serendipitous - Hazy Morning' card stock from 49 and Market for this layout and did some very light background stamping which I embossed with silver embossing powder.


I attached some cheese cloth under my photo, did some fussy cutting from the 'Graceful' collection from Mintay, and arranged them around my photo.


I used a cute unicorn chipboard frame from Memory Maze, which I embossed with some silver embossing powder and also used some circle chipboard borders, which I coloured using some liquid pearls in mint green.



I attached some artificial branches between the flowers, added some cute trimming and attached my title with I used some lilac embossing powder on.

I hope you liked my latest creation and it has inspired you in some way. I will be back again very soon with some more crafty inspiration for you. Until then...happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-49 and Market 'Serendipitous- Hazy Morning' card stock
-Mintay 'Graceful' elements
-Memory Maze 'Unicorn Frame' & 'Circle borders'
-Memory Maze 'Cute' title
-Autumn Lane flowers
-Kaisercraft 'Hexagon' stamp
-Trimming
-Cheesecloth
-Branches
-Ranger liquid pearls in 'mint green'
-Stampendous embossing powder in 'Silver'
-Alisonellisdesign embossing powder in 'lovely lilac'

No comments:

Post a Comment