Wednesday, March 24, 2021

{Hugs}

Hey there crafty friends! Welcome back to the Memory Maze blog, thank you so much for stopping by and I hope all is well with you in your part of the world.

Today I'm sharing my new DT layout for Memory Maze, I hope you like it.


For this layout I have used 49 and Market's card stock from their 'Serendipitous' collection. I did some stenciling with white gesso to start with and it turned out really nice on this card stock. It really shows through.


I then arranged some fussy cutting elements from Uniquely Creative's 'Gums & Roses' collections and also arranged some layered embellishments from 49 & Markets' 'Eucalyptus Dreams' set.


I used a large tree chipboard from Memory Maze and also a few chipboard birds, which I used as a sort of border for my photo. I coloured the tree using some metallic paint in 'Antique Lilac' and coloured the birds with some shimmer powder in 'Plum Twist'.


For the title, I used Lindy's magical in 'Salt water taffy'. I then added some beautiful handmade flowers from Autumn Lane, which matched this layout perfectly.


And there you have it! I hope you liked my latest creation and it has inspired in some way with your own crafts.

Be sure to check out all the awesome chipboard available from Memory Maze.

I'll be back again very soon with some more crafty inspirations. Until then..happy crafting! :)

Mel x

Products Used
-Memory Maze 'Tree' chipboard
-Memory Maze 'Birds on wire' chipboard
-Memory Maze 'Hugs' title chipboard
-Memory Maze 'Birds flying' chipboard
-Autumn Lane flowers
-49 and Market 'Serendipitous- after the rain' card stock
-Uniquely Creative 'Gums & Roses' elements
-Prima 'Wild Berries' stencil
-49 and Market 'Eucalyptus Dreams' layered embellishment set
-White gesso
-Cadence metallic paint in 'Clotted Cream' & 'Antique Lilac'
-Cosmic shimmer powder in 'Plum Twist'
-Lindy's magical in 'Salt Water Taffy'


No comments:

Post a Comment