Thursday, March 18, 2021

Time waits for No One - by Hetty Hall

Hi all and welcome to the Memory Maze Chipboard blog, it is Hetty with you today. I decided on a multiple photo layout this time as a lot of people seem interested in those, I think I am addicted now. So for my feature I decided in on this gorgeous clock work, isn't it amazng? I simply added some sunset paint colour to it to blend it in with the papers I used which btw are from Scrap and Me. I didn't want to cover too much of the chipboard clock so kept it to the side a bit, I think I managed to show it of in a good light. I did slightly cut it down a bit and used one of the cut offs at the bottom of my page and added the title. 

Time waits for NO One

 






You will find these and heaps more products righ here:


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs

Hetty

No comments:

Post a Comment