Thursday, October 25, 2018

Altered Paintbrush by Mez

Mez again this time I was inspitered by Finnabair. So out to the shed to pinch a paint brush, then I painted it with  3d transparent gloss gel from Art Basics I added all my metals at this stage for the gel to hold them in place. I left it to dry for a couple of days (work got in the way) then a coat of Patina effect Paste in Blue from Art Basics,again let it dry. Then my metals were coated withPatina effect Brass Art Basics , lightened with a touch Art Basics Acrylic Paint sparks Dragon's eye & just a touch of Art Basics Acrylic Paint sparks Unicorn's Hair. Topped it off with a flower from my stash. A touch of white paint all using my fingers in spots that needed a highlight.
The I added my Memory Maze chipboard 'Imagine' & a row of pearls.
Hope you enjoy it.
Mezhttp://www.memorymaze.com.au/

No comments:

Post a Comment