Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Born to be Wild with Sarah Rosse

Hello crafty friends, Sarah here today with a scrapbook layout for you that I recently taught at local store to me - Scrap 2 Relax.
This layout was created using Gel Press petite gel plates - this triangle plate comes in a pack of three and are so much fun to create with! I mount the gel mini plate on to an acrylic block and brayer paint on to them. I then make patterns on the plate using various tools and stamp them on to the page.

The Memory Maze Lasercut products used for this layout include the gorgeous black acrylic title 'Born to be Wild'. This is also available in chipboard or wood veneer. I also used the nested wooden triangles and painted them black to match the title.

I matted the photo of my son with white and black cardstock, then created two other hand painted mats to compliment the background colours of the layout. To finish off the layout, I did some doodled edges with a black marker.

If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment