Saturday, October 6, 2018

Alcohol ink sentiment cards with Sarah

Hello crafty friends, I have a fun project for you today using alcohol inks to make cards with the gorgeous chipboard sentiments from Memory Maze.
I pulled out some Ranger gloss paper and some of my alcohol inks. This was the first time I have used them (been meaning to for some time) and thought I'd give it a go. There is a short video on my Facebook Page if you'd like to see all the background pages I made. Here are the cards I made with two sheets today;
The colours of the Ranger - Tim Holtz inks I used were Dandelion, Mermaid, Wild Plum and Sunset Orange. Some of the pieces I loved and some not so much. I amy even add some paint to them to make other backgrounds for my scrapbook layouts of planner pages.

I painted the chipboard sentiments simply in black or white to ensure the coloured background really was the focus. I trimmed the background paper to size and adhered them on to the card backgrounds. I made some little Christmas gift cards - perfect for teacher gifts, coaches, colleagues etc. I also made a couple of other sentiments - Best Wishes, Just for You and Thankyou. All chipboard sentiments can be found online here. Let's take a look at the cards;
I just love the vibrancy of the colours and how they turned out. Hope you enjoyed this project. If you are interested in any of the Memory Maze products, be sure to contact your local craft store or Memory Maze for your local stockist where we can place our local sales reps in contact with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment