Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Oh! Dead Corpse Girl- By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!

Leanne here to share a layout with you today, using products from Memory Maze Lasercuts.


Oh! Dead Corpse Girl

Today I'm sharing a spooky layout, My daughter Holly dressed up for Halloween last year. We do Trick a Treating in our housing estate, a lot of fun for the kids that live in here. I have used some of the Memory Maze Cogs and a 12x12 Chicken Wire.

The 12x12 Chicken wire I cut off two of the corners, so it was like a corner flourish, I added some of the  from the 12cogs from the 12x12 pack. I embossed them in a aged black embossing powder from Stampendeous. I love the effect it gives you a metallic silver with gold and black finish, a nice grungy kind of look.

Close up of the corner chipboard cluster





Memory Maze supplies used:

12 x 12 Chicken Wire sold 3\'s

Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2018


No comments:

Post a Comment