Monday, October 15, 2018

Spooky-By Leanne Nankervis


Hi Everyone!
Leanne here to share another layout with you today, using Memory Maze chipboard products.

Spooky!

Seeing its October the month of Halloween, thought I would share another spooky layout with you today, of my daughter and her friends. Having a little fun trick a treating for Halloween, I used one of the Halloween themed round pieces from Memory Maze for this page.


I painted the chipboard piece in black paint, I then coloured it up with distress paints and mixed media inks. Along with some textured background stamps, I also used some of Finnabairs Rust pastes and embellished the page with some muslin and flowers to finish off the page.


Memory Maze supplies used:



halloween circles 12 x 12 witch tree scary,halloween,spider,web,







Thanks for visiting the blog today!

Leanne Nankervis
Design Team Member 2018



No comments:

Post a Comment